Hello everyone!! Mayline here with you today!! For today’s card I used one of our October release stamp set which is Thankful Chrysanthemum . It’s a beautiful outlined Chrysanthemum image and without professional coloring skill and effort you can color the image easily with watercoloer paints, color pencils and any markers. Let take a look at how to make this card.
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper
- Stamp a flower image from Thankful Chrysanthemum stamp set in Noir ink on the watercolor panel and stamp it again on another watercolor paper.
- Color the images using the Color Bursts.
- Fussy cut a image which is stamped on watercolor paper. (Not stamped on the watercolor panel)
- Adhere the images on the panel with 3D form tape as a picture shown below.
- Stamp a sentiment from Occasion Confetti stamp set. ( I cut Thank You stamp in two pieces and then stamp each word “thank” & “you” on the panel.)
- Paper: Canson 300g watercolor paper.
- Stamps: Thankful Chrysanthemum stamp set & Occasion Confetti stamp set.
- Ink: Noir ink
- Color Bursts : Cerulean Blue/ Pthalo Green/Turquoise
- Scissors, 3D form Tape
hank you for stopping by!