THE TON CHALLENGE- love coffee
Hello everyone! Hello October! It’s time for the start of a new challenge. This month is mood board Challenge. Here is my card for the challenge!
- Create an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp an image from Poinsettia Banner stamp set in Noir ink on the panel.
- Color the image using the Color Bursts.
- Stamp a tea cup image from Tea Party stamp set in Noir ink on the other watercolor paper.
- Color an image using the color bursts.
- Fussy cut images and adhere the images on the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment in Noir ink on the banner.
- Stamps: Poinsettia Banner, Tea Party stamp set
- Inks: Noir
- Color Burst – Alizarin Crimson/Cerulean Blue/Fuchsia/Tangerine/ Lemon Yellow/Pthalo Green/Turquoise
The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by Oct 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Thank you for stopping by!