Many Thanks [How-To Video]
Hello, everyone! Happy Monday! It’s Mayline here today sharing a floral card using Magnolia Fields Cling Background stamp and a How-to Video.
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper
- Stamp an images from Magnolia Fields Cling Background stamp in Noir Dye Ink on the watercolor panel.
- Color the images using Color Bursts. (Alizarin Crimson, Cerulean Blue, Marigold, Prussian Blue, Terre Verte, Sepia, Burnt Umber)
- Stamp a sentiment in Hampton White Pigment ink on the black cardstock.
- Cut the back cardstock in banner shape.
- Stamp same image on another watercolor paper and color them.
- fussy cut few flower images.
- Adhere them on the same shape of the image in the panel. (See How-To video)
- Adhere the banner on the panel.