THE TON CHALLENGE- Hello Fall
Hello everyone! Hello September! Ahhhhhh.. Time goes by so fast. It’s time for the start of a new challenge. This month is mood board Challenge. Here is my card for the challenge! I created CAS style card.
- Create an A2 sized panel from white card stock.
- Stamp an image from Thankful Cornucopia stamp set in Noir ink on the card stock panel.
- Use blending technique with The Ton’s Couture Colors (Coralline Hybrid, Peach Blossom Dye, Plum Wine Dye, Found Topaz Dye, Everglade Moss Dye, ) on the another white cardstock.
- Stamp corn, pumpkin, barley, leave, and banner images from same stamp set on the blended paper.
- Fussy cut images and adhere the images on the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment in Noir ink on the banner.
- Stamps: Thankful Cornucopia
- Inks: Coralline Hybrid, Peach Blossom Dye, Plum Wine Dye, Found Topaz Dye, Everglade Moss Dye, Noir
The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by September 30, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Thank you for stopping by!