Happy Thursday, I am sharing a CAS style card using a no-line coloring method with Color Burst. Recently I try to make cards as much as I can. This month I have created 12 cards including today’s card. And one more card is scheduled on my blog for next week. I hope you like today’s my card.
- Stamp a flower and leaf image on the water color paper with Distress ink “Scattered Straw”.
- Use Color Burst for coloring using a no-line watercolor technique.
- Use coordinating dies to cut the images.
- Stamp same flower images on the A2 sized watercolor paper panel with Distress ink “Scattered Straw” and color them with Color Bursts.
- Paints another watercolor paper and use the word “be-you-tiful” die to cut the painted watercolor paper.
- Arrange flowers, leaf, and the word on the panel and adhere them.
- Stamp: Fresh Cut Anemones (Coord. Outlines) from The Ton
- Dies: Fresh Cut Anemones Coordinating Dies, BE-YOU-TIFUL from Ellenhutson
- Ink: Versafine ONYX black ink, Distress ink “Scattered Straw
- Coloring: Color Burst – Orange, Marigold, Alizarin Crimson, Sap Green, Terre Verte, Prussian Blue
- 300g Canson watercolor paper
Thank you for stopping by!