Hi friends! Today I am sharing a summer theme card. Since I start making cards I have so many stamps but I used them only few times (some stamps I haven’t used ) so I try to use them as much as I can.
Here is my card for today.
- Create an A2 sized panel from 300g watercolor paper
- Paint the panel using color Burst – Cerulean Blue & Terre Verte
- Stamp an ice cream car image with black inks on another watercolor paper.
- Color the image with Zing brush markers.
- Fussy cut the image and adhered the car on the watercolor panel.
- Add splatters and stamp a sentiment.
- Stamp: POPSICLE from Studio Calico
- Ink: Versafine ONYX black ink
- Coloring: Color Burst – Cerulean Blue & Terre Verte / Zing brush markers:No.25, 50, 31, 22, 36, 91
- 300g Canson watercolor paper
Thank you for stopping by!