THE TON CHALLENGE- Summer
Hello everyone! Hello August! Can you believe it, its already August!! Time goes by fast. YES!! It’s time for the start of a new challenge. This month is summer theme Challenge. Here is my card for the challenge!
- Create an A2 sized panel from white card stock.
- Stamp palm tree images from Palm Tree stamp set in Crystal Garden Collection+Everglade Moss Dye ink on the card stock panel.
- Stamp leaves from Mini Wild Florals stamp set in Crystal Pewter Dye ink the same panel.
- Stamp flamingo images from Darling Flamingos stamp set in Peony Collection and Aspen Cocoa Dye ink on the another white card stock.
- Fussy cut images and adhere the flamingo images on the panel.
- add dots on the panel with a thick pen.
- Stamps: Mini Wild Florals, Darling Flamingos, Palm Tree
- Inks: Crystal Garden Collection (Full size/ Mini size) , Everglade Moss Dye, Crystal Pewter Dye, Peony Collection (full size)/ Peony Pink Minis , Aspen Cocoa Dye, Noir
The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by August 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Thank you for stopping by!