Happy Birthday Card with How-To Video
Hi crafty friends! Do you guys remember this card that I made a while ago? I really love this card design so I made it again with how-to video.
- Stamp a big label image from Modern Labels stamp set in The Ton’s Noir Dye ink on a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 A2 300g watercolor paper panel
- Cover the label with sticky note for using a masking technique.
- Stamped flower images from Sending Peonies stamp set with Noir Dye ink.
- Color them with watercolor paints.
- Stampe sentiments from Modern Labels stamp set in Noir Dye ink on the center of the label.
- Stamps:Modern Labels stamp set and Sending Peonies stamp set from The Ton
- Inks: Noir from The Ton
- Watercolor paints
- 300g watercolor paper
Thank you for stopping by!