THE TON CHALLENGE -Mood Board
Hello everyone! Hello July! It’s time for the start of a new challenge. This month is Mood Board Challenge. Here is my card for the challenge! I picked a girl, macarons, shoes, flowers and pastel tone feeling from the mood board image.
Let’s take a look at how to make the card! To start off I created a background using a blending technique with The Ton’s Couture Color Rose Quartz/ Lofty Mint/ Soft amethyst inks on 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 A2 some white cardstock. Next I stamped images from City Girls: Book Life stamp set, Macarons stamp set, Always Cherry Blossoms stamp set, Shoe Wardrobe 2d. Ed. Outline stamp set in Noir ink on the watercolor paper. After that I colored them and then I fussy cut images. Next, I adhered image on the background panel. I stamped a sentiment from Always Cherry Blossoms stamp set with Noir ink. Lastly I applied Nuvo Drops – Morning Dew (pastel lilac colorpart of the panel), Nuvo Jewel Drops – Sea Breeze (pastel sky blue part of the panel) and Rose Water (pastel pink part of the panel).
- Stamps: City Girls: Book Life stamp set, Macarons stamp set, Always Cherry Blossoms stamp set, Shoe Wardrobe 2d. Ed. Outline stamp set
- Inks: Noir / Rose Quartz/ Lofty Mint/ Soft amethyst
- Nuvo Jewel Drops – Sea Breeze / Rose Water
- Nuvo Drops – Morning Dew
- Color Burst – Alizarin Crimson/Cerulean Blue/Fuchsia/Tangerine/Indigo/ Lemon Yellow/Pthalo Green/Turquoise
The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by July 30, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Thank you for stopping by!