The Ton’s Summer 2017 Release – Day 2
Welcome to the Ton’s Summer 2017 Release Day 2! For The Ton’s Summer 2017, Effie has released 24 new stamp designs, coordinating dies, 1 new couture mix and 6 new backdrop board designs! There are four new gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping. This promotion will continue until June 22 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order. No coupon code needed. All incentive products will be added to qualified orders.
- Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Summer Soiree Couture Mix
- Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2×3 Floral Mini Banner Stamp (and Summer Soiree Mix)
- Spend $150 or more: Receive a 2×3 Anemone Cluster Mini Stamp (and Floral Mini Banner Stamp and Summer Soiree Mix).
- Spend $200 or more: Receive a 3×4 Watercolor Bouquet Set (and an Anemone Cluster Mini stamp, Floral Mini Banner Stamp and Summer Soiree Mix).
**Incentive products will not be available for purchase in our shop until July***
ALL NEW RELEASE ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE SHOP ON June 8
Here is my first card. To start off, I stamped the mountain image from Mountains stamp set in Deep Emerald dye ink (first layer), Everglade Moss dye(second ayer) and Noir dye ink on A2 sized white cardstock. And I stamped the eagle image from the Eagle stamp set in Crystal Pewter Dye, Smoky Quartz Dye, Found Topaz Dye and Aspen Cocoa Dye, Beach Blondie Dye andNoir on the other white cardstock. I then fussy cut the eagle images. Next I adhered the eagle on the panel. Lastly I stamped a sentiment from Beer stamp set (happy birthday) and the Fresh Cut Anemones Coordinating Outlines stamp set in Noir dye ink on the center of the panel.
Here is my second card.
Inks & Stamps
- Wave stamp set : Sky Blue Collection (Cali Blue Dye, Azurite Dye and Deep Sapphire Dye)
- Eagle stamp set: Crystal Pewter Dye, Smoky Quartz Dye, Found Topaz Dye and Aspen Cocoa Dye, Beach Blondie Dye and Noir
- Sentiment: Fresh Cut Anemones Coordinating Outlines stamp set which debuted on Day 1.
Here is another card for today.
Inks and Stamps
- Beer stamp set: Beer-Beach Blondie Dye (first layer), Amber Citrine Dye (second layer) and Found Topaz Dye (third layer)/ Cup- Crystal Pewter Dye/ Beer Bubble- Crystal Pewter Dye andBeach Blondie Dye.
- Sentiment: Beer stamp set and Noir dye ink.
Here is my last card for today. I used our incentive stamp set Anemone Cluster Mini. To start off, I stamped image in Noir ink on some white cardstock. I then color image using color Burst – Alizarin Crimson, Burnt Orange, Yellow Ochre, Violet, Turquoise, Pthalo Green, Cerulean Blue. Lastly I stamped a sentiment from some stamp which will debut Day 3 (it’s tomorrow)
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
Now here are the details for our Daily Release Giveaways! For each Release Day (1 through 4), we are giving away a stamp set of choice from the new release! So there are four stamps up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on our Daily Release posts (Days 1-4). Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning.
DESIGN TEAM RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
There will be an additional 11 stamps up for grabs for commenters on The Ton’s Design Team Blogs. Just leave a comment on the DT blogs during the release days (Days 1-4) for a chance to win a stamp set of choice.
The comment period for all giveaways will close on Monday, June 12th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced on The Ton Blog thereafter.
The Ton’s June Challenge is now live! For this month, we have a fun color palette challenge so head over now for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!” *Gift certificates only apply to The Ton stamps, dies, ink, gilding and embossing powder.
That’s all for today. Don’t forget to join us on Tomorrow for The Ton’s Summer 2017 Release Day 3 !
Be sure to stop by The Ton blog to see the rest of the projects design team has created. Here is a list of our blogs
- The Ton
- Mayline (You are here)
- Tae-Eun Yoo
- Janette Kausen
- Brend Novel
Thank you for stopping by!