The Ton’s Spring 2017 Release – Day 4
Welcome to the Ton’s Spring 2017 Release Day 4! Effie has released 18 new stamp designs and 14 new couture mixes! There are several gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping.
This promotion will continue until April 15 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order.
- Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Guava Sparkle Couture Mix
- Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2×3 Sunflower Cluster Mini Stamp (and Guava Sparkle Mix)
- Spend $150 or more: Receive a 2×3 Peony Cluster Mini Stamp (and Sunflower Cluster Mini Set and Guava SparkleMix).
All products (stamps and coordinating dies, and mix) are now available for purchase in the shop!
- Modern Labels and Coordinating die
- Sentiment Jewelry
- Chandelier and Coordinating die
- Pragmatic Wreaths and Coordinating die
- MIX: Spring Fawn, Summer Skies, Amethyst Quartz, Rosy Petals
- INCENTIVE STAMPS/MIX – Peony Cluster Mini, Sunflower Cluster Mini, Guava Sparkle Mix
Here is my first card using our new release stamp sets. Let’s take a look at how to make this card! To start off I stamped the images from Sentiment Jewelry stamp with Versamark Ink on the black cardstock. And then I heat embossed using our Rose Gold Embossing Powder. Next I stamped sentiment from Sentiment Jewelry stamp with Versamark Ink on the black cardstock and I heat embossed using white embossing powder.
Here is my second card using Sentiment Jewelry stamp set and Chandelier stamp set. To start off I stamped a jewelry images from Sentiment Jewelry stamp in our Couture Color – Lipstick Red Dye on the top of the paper. Next I stamped a chandelier image from Chandelier stamp set in using Noir Dye ink on the paper. I then stamped a Jewelry image with Versamark Ink on the chandelier image. And then I heat embossed using our Gold Embossing Powder. Lastly I stamped a sentiment from Sentiment Jewelry stamp in Noir Dye ink on the paper.
Next card I used Pragmatic Wreaths stamp set.
- A Stamp : Pragmatic Wreaths stamp set
- Wreaths Inks: Everglade Moss Dye, Beach Blondie Dye, Soft Amethyst Dye, Soft Garnet Dye, Caribbean Turquoise Dye, Cosmopolitan Pink Hybrid
- Sequins: Pretty Petals and hot cocoa.
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away a $25 gift certificate! So there are four $25 gift certificates up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning.
DESIGN TEAM DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
The Ton is giving away an additional ten $10 gift certificates! Comments will be chosen from each of our design team member blogs during Days 1-4 of Release Week.
The comment period for all giveaways will close on Monday, April 10th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced on The Ton Blog thereafter.
The Ton’s April Challenge is now live! Anything goes for this month so head over now to join the fun for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!
That’s all for today. Don’t forget to join us on Tomorrow for The Ton’s Spring 2017 Release Blog Hop !
Be sure to stop by The Ton blog to see the rest of the projects design team has created. Here is a list of our blogs
- Mayline (You are here)
Thank you for stopping by!