The Ton’s Spring 2017 Release – Day 1
Hi friends! I am super excited to share all the new products with you during this week. For The Ton’s Spring 2017, Effie has released 18 new stamp designs and 14 new couture mixes! There are several gifts with purchases that you can obtain with this new release. This promotion does not apply to prior purchases. The threshold amount is calculated before taxes and shipping.
This promotion will continue until April 15 at 11:59pm EST or until supplies last. Limit one incentive package per order.
- Spend $75 or more: Receive a free pack of our new Guava Sparkle Couture Mix
- Spend $100 or more: Receive a 2×3 Sunflower Cluster Mini Stamp (and Guava Sparkle Mix)
- Spend $150 or more: Receive a 2×3 Peony Cluster Mini Stamp (and Sunflower Cluster Mini Set and Guava SparkleMix).
ALL NEW RELEASE ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE SHOP ON April 6
- Fresh Cut Sunflowers stamp set
- Fresh cut Sunflowers Coordinating Outlines stamp set
- Sunflower Bouquet stamp set
- Sunflower Garden stamp set
- MIX: Coral Necklace, Violet Sprinkle, Belle’s Dress
- INCENTIVE STAMPS/MIX – Peony Cluster Mini, Sunflower Cluster Mini, Guava Sparkle Mix
Today I am sharing three cards using 2017 Spring Release stamp sets. Here is my first card. I used Fresh cut Sunflowers Coordinating Outlines stamp set using no-line Coloring method with watercolor paints. To start off I stamped images in a light color ink (Distress ink “Scattered Straw”) on watercolor paper and then I colored images using no-line coloring technique. I stamped leaves from Fresh cut Sunflowers Coordinating Outlines stamp set in Distress ink “Scattered Straw” on anther watercolor paper and I colored images. I then fussy cut them and adhered them to the paper with foam mounting tape. After that I stamped a sentiment from Modern Labels stamp set which will debut on tomorrow.
For this card & envelope I used our new release Sunflower Bouquet and Fresh cut Sunflowers Coordinating Outlines and our incentive stamp Sunflower Cluster Mini.
Here is the envelope that I used Sunflowers Coordinating Outlines stamp set and our incentive stamp Sunflower Cluster Mini.
Here is my last card for today. I used Fresh Cut Sunflowers stamp set.
Inks & Stamps:
- Sunflower : Fresh Cut Sunflowers stamp set/ Beach Blondie Dye (first layer stamp), Amber Citrine Dye (second layer stamp) , Aspen Cocoa Dye (second layer of the Sunflower center image)
- Leaves :Fresh Cut Sunflowers stamp set/ Soft Garden Dye (fist layer)
- Dots : Holiday Confetti stamp set / Aspen Cocoa Dye ink
- Sentiment: Fresh Cut Sunflowers stamp set / Hampton White Pigment ink
DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
For each Release Day (1 through 4), The Ton is giving away a $25 gift certificate! So there are four $25 gift certificates up for grabs! To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton’s Daily Release posts. Leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blogs to increase your chances of winning.
DESIGN TEAM DAILY RELEASE GIVEAWAYS
The Ton is giving away an additional ten $10 gift certificates! Comments will be chosen from each of our design team member blogs during Days 1-4 of Release Week.
The comment period for all giveaways will close on Monday, April 10th at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced on The Ton Blog thereafter.
The Ton’s April Challenge is now live! Anything goes for this month so head over now to join the fun for a chance to win a $50 spree to The Ton’s shop!
That’s all for today. Don’t forget to join us on Tomorrow for The Ton’s Spring 2017 Release Day 2 !
Be sure to stop by The Ton blog to see the rest of the projects design team has created. Here is a list of our blogs
- Mayline (You are here)
Thank you for stopping by!