THE TON CHALLENGE – Anything goes
Hello everyone! Hello April ! It’s time for the start of a new challenge. The theme is Anything goes. Here is my one-layer card using Brushed Love stamp set and Brushed you stamp set and Macarons stamp set.
I am interested in calligraphy but I am not a good at it. However I have beautiful handwritten stamps from The Ton! So I created calligraphy style cards. It’s very easy to make it 🙂
Here is my first card. To start off I stamped “LOVE” and “YOU” from Brushed Love stamp set and Brushed you stamp set in a light color ink (Distress ink “Scattered Straw”) on watercolor paper and then I painted them along the stamped images. Lastly I added splatters. That’s it 🙂 Easy and quick!!
Here is another card. I used same technique.
To start off I stamped “LOVE” and “YOU” from Brushed Love stamp set and Brushed you stamp set in Distress ink “Scattered Straw on watercolor paper and then I painted them along the stamped images. I used a gold opaque paints. I then stamped macaron images from Macarons stamp set using Noir Dye ink. After that I coloured them and cut out the image. Next I adhered the images on the paper. Lastly I added splatters. That’s it 🙂
The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Lucky”. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by March 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Thank you for stopping by!