THE TON CHALLENGE – LUCK
Hello friends! It’s time for the start of a new challenge.For this month’s Challenge, the cue word is LUCKY. Here is my card using Beautiful Butterflies 1 stamp set Holiday Confetti stamp set and Brushed You stamp set.
To start off I draw some guidelines along the edges of the card panel using a ruler and pencil. Then I masked off each edge with sticky notes. And I stamped the solid butterflies, outlined butterflies and small dot images from Beautiful Butterflies 1 stamp set, and Holiday Confetti stamp set in Caribbean Turquoise Dye inks and Smoky Quartz Dye ink on the paper. Then I remove the sticky notes and erase the pencil lines. Set aside.
I stamped the biggest butterfly image in Noir dye ink on another white cardstock and I coloured it using Zig brush marks. And then I fussy cut it and adhered it to the penal with foam tape. Next I made a gray color paper using Caribbean Turquoise Dye inks and stamped a sentiment (So lucky to have) from Brushed You stamp set inNoir dye ink on the gray color paper. I then cut it in a banner shape. And I adhered the banner to the penal with tape as you can see from the image above. Lastly I stamped “you” in Noir dye ink on the penal.
The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Lucky”. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by March 31, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
Thank you for stopping by!