PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY SISTER
Hello Friends! I hope you have a great day.
- Create an A2 sized panel from white card stock.
- Stamp a girl holding a box image in black ink on the panel. Before stamping, cover flying butterflies image using a sticky note.
- Colour the girl images using Zig brush markers.
- Draw a rainbow-shape guideline from the box image to the upper left edge of the panel using a pencil.
- Mask the areas using sticky notes except the rainbow shape area.
- Color the open area using Distress Ink (Mustard Seed), Neon orange ink, and Neon Pink ink using an ink-blending tool, blend in a gradient of colour.
- Stamp dog images with black ink on the other cardstock and colour them. Cut them using coordinating die (51-238 dog days).
Adhere two dogs on the panel as you can see from the image above. Stamped flying butterflies in black ink.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink.
Thank you for stopping by!