PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY SISTER
Hello Friends! I hope you have a great day. Today, I am over at the Penny Black Simplicity Blog.
Penny Black Products Used: 30-261 Nature’s Friends, 51-171 Natures Beauty, 51- 169 Metropolitan
Additional Products: White Cardstock, Colored Cardstock, Mini Star Sequins, VersaFine Onyx Black ink, Green dye ink, Zig brush marker No. 607 Mustard
- Trim off colored cardstock to A2 sized top folding card base.
- Die cut the Metropolitan dies and Natures Beauty dies from some white cardstock. Stamp tree shadow image from the Nature’s Friends stamp set in green dye ink.
- Color deer pieces image using the No. 607 Zig brush marker.
- Adhere the building, trees, and deer images onto A2 sized top folding colored card base.
- Stamp a sentiment from Nature’s Friends stamp set with VersaFine Onyx Black ink onto cardbase.
- Decorate trees with mini star sequins.
Thank you for stopping by!