PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY SISTER
Hello Friends! I hope you have a great day. Today, I am over at the Penny Black Simplicity Blog.
Penny Black Products Used: 51-229 Mini Community and 51-228 Scroll Hello Additional
Products: Watercolor paper , Ink blending tool, Distress inks (Salty ocean, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed)
- Trim off a watercolor paper panel slightly smaller than A2 size.
- Using an ink blending tool, blend in several Distress ink colors (Salty ocean, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed) to cover the entire watercolor panel.
- Apply water droplets with a brush and let dry.
- Die cut the 51-229 Mini Community dies and 51-228 Scroll Hello dies from some white cardstock.
- Adhere buildings, trees, cars, and traffic lights to the bottom of blended watercolor panel with liquid glue.
- Adhere the white die cut word Hello into the center of blended panel with liquid glue.
- Adhere the panel to A2 sized top folding white card base.
Thank you for stopping by!