PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY SISTER
Penny Black Products Used: 30-355 The Best, 30- 364 Bronco Becky, 30-353 Words of Kindness
Additional Products: Tsukineko VersaFine Ink (Onyx Black), Gray Pigment Ink, Watercolor Paper, ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker
- Create my own stamped background using the adorable baby riding a wooden horse images from the 30-364 Bronco Becky stamp set and the sentiment from Words of Kindness stamp set with gray pigment ink on the A2 size white cardstock.
- Stamp the baby image on the center of stamped background using black ink.
- Stamp the same baby image on the watercolor paper using black ink.
- Color the image with ZIG Clean Markers (No.25, No.26, No.28, No.32, No.50, No.67)
- Fussy cut it and adhere the baby image over the stamped baby image on the background paper with foam tape To complete the card, stamp a sentiment from 30-355 The Best stamp set with black ink.
Thank you for stopping by!