Sending you Hugs&Kisses – PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY SISTER
Hello Friends! I hope you have a good day. Today, I am over at the Penny Black Simplicity Blog.
Penny Black Products Used: 30-336 buddy & duck, 30-338 Special Thoughts Additional
Products: Tsukineko VersaFine Ink (Onyx Black), White cardstock, Zig clean color real brush markers, circle die, Sequins (gold, red, crystal clear – 6mm, 4mm), Yellow dye ink, ink blending tool, Wink of Stella (GL.Clear 999)
- Stamp the duck with heart image from buddy & duck (30-336) in VersaFine Onyx Black ink onto the center of white cardstock.
- Color the image with Zig clean color real brush markers and apply some Wink of Stella. Set aside.
- Cut 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 A2 panel from white cardstock.
- Apply yellow dye inks using an ink blending tool and die cut a circle.
- Stamp the sentiment from Special Thoughts (30-338) in VersaFine Onyx Black ink underneath the circle
- For the shaker portion, add gold, red, and crystal clear sequins. (Mixed 4mm and 6mm size of sequins)
- To complete the card, adhere the panel to a white card base.
Thank you for stopping by!