PENNY BLACK SIMPLICITY SISTER
It’s officially announced Yayyyyyy!!! I’m super excited and honored to be a Penny Black Simplicity Sister.
Penny Black Products Used: 30-355 The Best, 30-338 Special Thoughts
Additional Products: Tsukineko VersaFine Ink (Onyx Black), White cardstock, Canson 300g watercolor paper, Daniel Smith watercolor paint (yellow, orange, blue), Holbein watercolor paint (green, brown, skin color)
- Cut 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 A2 panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp a girl image from The Best (30-355) stamp set onto the edge of watercolor paper with black ink.
- Color the image with watercolor paint and extend the girl’s hair color (yellow) as you can see an image above.
- Stamp a same girl image from The Best Stamp set onto another watercolor paper with black ink.
- Color the image with same watercolor paint that was used before and then fussy cut it. Adhere the girl on the panel with foam tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from Special Thoughts (30-338) stamp set with black ink. To complete the card, adhere the panel to a white card base.
Thank you for stopping by!