Fall in love with watercolor
Recently, I fall in love with watercolor painting after watching Yao Cheng’s watercolor tutorial on the Creativebug.
- Here is a link www.creativebug.com
- Yao Cheng’s Beginning Watercolor Overview https://www.creativebug.com/classseries/beginning-watercolor
- Yao Cheng’s Intermediate Watercolor Overview https://www.creativebug.com/classseries/intermediate-watercolor
*This is not free online class but you can get 14days free trial.
For this painting I used:
- Holbein Watercolor paints
- Dr.Ph.Martin’s Iridescent 11R Copper Plate Gold
- Winsor&Newton Cotman 2Round brush
- Winsor&Newton Cotman 4Round brush
- No-named cheap brush 6 Round
- Watercolor paper 250gsm
Thank you for stopping by 😀